WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in God the Father, infinite in wisdom, power and love, whose mercy is over all his works, and whose will is ever directed to his children’s good.
We believe in Jesus Christ, Son of God and Son of man, the gift of the Father’s unfailing grace, the ground of our hope, and the promise of our deliverance from sin and death.
We believe in the Holy Spirit as the divine presence in our lives, whereby we are kept in perpetual remembrance of the truth of Christ, and find strength and help in time of need.
We believe that this faith should manifest itself in the service of love as set forth in the example of our blessed Lord, to the end that the kingdom of God may come upon the earth.
OUR VISION | WHERE WE ARE GOING
Our vision is to share Christ-like Love, Liberation and Justice.
- We share the love of Christ with every individual and family through our service and acts of kindness.
- We respect the need for liberation of all people regardless of race, sexuality, and gender.
- We demand justice, equity, and equality for all.
- All of these things are rooted in our liberation theological teaching, preaching, and learning.
OUR MISSION | HOW WE GET THERE
Our mission is to Refresh, Renew and Revive by making disciples one by one.
- We refresh by engaging in weekly worship and fellowship together.
- We renew by reimagining the way we do 21st century ministry.
- We revive by offering a New Hope to those who are lost, have experienced trauma, or are seeking to grow deeper with God.